(I’ll link each of these to their listings in the shop as they go live)
Rock Garden and Tiger Lily in mixed bfl/tussah silk
Federal in SW BFL
Four new spindle kits with regular bfl and maple spindles. Bfl colorways are Our Maine Coast and Maritime (as seen on Dramatic Knits)
Lost in SW Merino/Tencel
Dionysus and Lost colorways for custom orders
Granite available for purchase. Would look awesome with beads.
If you want to block spam comments on your wordpress blog:
1. go to your dashboard and select “widget” from the menu on the left.
2. Search for the Akismet widget. Click on it. When it asks you for the API key, go to step 3.
3. open a new tab on your browser and go to the Akismet site.
4. Click the blue “sign up for Akismet” button.
5. Under the pay options is a small box that says “Personal site.” Click that.
6. Fill our the info and where it asks you “how much is Akismet worth to you?” Slide the bar to zero.
7. Click Continue and get your API key.
8. Copy and paste the code into the box on the previous tab.
9. Enjoy spam free blogging!
New bags and mailing envelopes from Associated Bag Company. Love the free samples!
I continue to receive comments, emails and messages from viewers and customers. THANK YOU to all who have sent me kind words!
Newsletter – Sign up here or at the blog (look on the right). Make sure you click the link in the confirmation email or you won’t receive it! You should have April’s newsletter already if you signed up before Sunday at noon.
This week’s update will be Monday night at 6 pm EST. Don’t miss it! Things moved FAST last week.
Happy spinning and knitting this week!
(Pssst: There may or may not be a sneaky extra episode this week, since I forgot TWO awesome grabby hands. Two! Stay tuned.)